Thursday, March 10, 2016

Things That Make Me Queasy


An unfortunate side effect of being a human is our sensitivity
My sensitive skin won't stop acting up and my stupid hormones are making me queasy 


These are the things that make my insides stir


The thought of blood or a trip to the dermatologist and forget it- I need to sit down 


The thought of an afterlife or what that even means
Everyone keeps telling me to find God but heaven is starting to look a lot like late night bonfires and holding his hand 


These are the things that make me queasy 


The first day of middle school and hoping I remember my locker combination 
36-24-18
36-24-18 
I will never forget you 
36-24-18 


Sick to my stomach when I was asked to speak in church and when I found out our uncle was back in rehab 


The side effects of being human 


Taxes and too many funerals and grade point averages and the stain on my favorite sweater and-





Im making my own head spin







6 comments:

  1. "but heaven is starting to look a lot like late night bonfires and holding his hand "
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this and the way you write. Ugh.
    "but heaven is starting to look a lot like late night bonfires and holding his hand"

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooooow this WHOLE ENTIRE POST is SO GOOD!!!! Amazing stuff. wow.

    ReplyDelete

  4. "Everyone keeps telling me to find God but heaven is starting to look a lot like late night bonfires and holding his hand"

    THAT LINE THO

    ReplyDelete