Sunday, February 28, 2016

boys

Boy in preschool,
Thank you for teaching me what a crush is. I had so much confidence in myself when we played at recess. I wish that never left. 


Little brother,
Sorry for making you my very own living doll when we were younger. Sorry if I ignore you now. 


First boyfriend,
You were too nice for me. I still feel bad sometimes even though you're on the other side of the planet. 


Mr. W,
You're the reason I still get nervous to speak in class and I won't forgive you. But thank you for making me laugh even when you didn't mean to, and thanks for teaching me about sound waves. 


Dad,
You are smart and patient and I want to be more like you every single day. You are my best example. 


Boys I associated with in Jr. High,
I'm not too fond of you. I hope you are better people these days. I think you are to blame for some nasty insecurities. 


Nice boy,
You are smart and patient and you remind me of my dad. I want to be more like you every single day. Thank you.




2 comments: