Sunday, April 10, 2016

Twigs (reveal)

Tahlia Barnett was born in England. She didn't meet her father until she was 18 and had to make her own way through school.  

I was born nearly 10 years later in Utah. I've always known my dad, and my family can afford college. 


We are very different people. 


Tahlia Barnett later moved to London to try and pursue a career in music. She was always the backup dancer. 
Backup dancer
Backup dancer
But she was good at what she did. 
She performed with some of the biggest names before she made one for herself. 

She calls herself FKA Twigs and she's the coolest ever, making the coolest music ever.  

We are very different people.
But I still want to be like Tahlia Barnett (fka twigs). 

Sometimes we all play the backup dancer, 
Even though we made the big move to London.

We're trying to make a name for ourselves-


My name is Lila Durtschi and I'm really happy to meet you. 



(that's me on the right- I'm a girl ok)

6 comments:

  1. nice reveal! I've really been wanting to know who this was I love the writing! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we all play the backup dancer.

    I love your blog so so much and your writing is unreal, you're absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you won't be a backup dancer for long. Good to know you Lila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to know who's blog this is! I love the story behind your pen name and your blog has been one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SO CUTE - YOU REMIND ME OF LIKE THIS SWEET N SMOL WOODLAND FAIRY

    ReplyDelete