Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Monday



Warning: love. 


We've already done the unimaginable- we made Monday the very best day, because that Monday in March was just the beginning. The drive up the canyon and the hike to the cave were still the beginning. Every morning at 6:10am when my alarm is blaring, I know it is just the beginning. We're nothing but part-time lovers because neither of us are old enough for a full time job. I don't mind, I'm too busy enjoying the minimum wage benefits. It's the best kind of simple. The beginning was prom night and the beginning is next Friday after school or even tomorrow at lunch. This is the intro that I don't want to end. Because there are still coffee shops to be discovered and dogs to be adopted and those will hold all new beginnings of their own. This is the intro that doesn't need an ending.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too busy enjoying the part time benfits
    GOLD
    I love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too busy enjoying the part time benfits
    GOLD
    I love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We're nothing but part-time lovers because neither of us are old enough for a full time job."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's the best kind of simple" gold pure gold

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete